Skip to main content
Bibliostat Collect Refresher webinars are desinged for the new or experienced directors on the basic use of Bibliostat Collect. Registration is required.
Tuesday, July 11th @ 10:00 AM
Thursday, July 20th @ at 1:00 PM
Wednesday, August 2 @ 10:00 AM
The session lasts approximately one hour.
- You can show last year's answers above this year's entry box by clicking on "Show Last Year's Answers".
- View the definitions for particular questions by clicking on the number in blue. A new box will open with the definition.
- Click on the flag beside any question you want to return to later. When you are ready, click on the "Status" page and you can view all "Flagged Questions" at once and update.
- Grayed out boxes indicate answers that you cannot change. If the gray box is empty, information will be added after you have submitted your survey.
- Boxes for questions that automatically calculate answers are also gray. The text is maroon in these questions as a visual clue.
- "Back", "Next", and "Logout" all prompt you to save your work if you forget to click "Save".
- Use the note at the end of the question to enter any important information about your answers, especially if there is a big difference from last year's answer compared to this year's answer.
- All questions must be completed and all edit checks resolved before you can submit the survey. A checklist is provided when you click on the "Submit Survey" tab on the "Status" page.
West Virginia Library Commission
1900 Kanawha Blvd East | Culture Center, Bldg. 9 | Charleston, WV 25305
In-State Toll Free : (800) 642-9021 | (304) 558-2041