Accessing the Resources
Statewide and State Library Services Library Access
Statewide requires a username and password. For passwords or additional information about WVInfoDepot, contact the West Virginia Library Commission or your local academic, school, or public library.
State Library Services Library are only for State Library Services Library card holders. Contact the State Library Services Library for database access.
Available only in the Library are items must be used in the State Library Services Library.
Research Guide is a collection of databases, websites, and library materials that can be used as research starters or to provide additional information on a topic.
- This system works best with Internet Explorer or Firefox web browsers.
- Home, work, etc., access to the State Library Services databases are only available to current Reference Library registered card holders.
- Others may use the services if they are in the library.
Need More Help?
E-mail or call the State Library Services at (304) 558-2045 and have the following information available:
- Your name
- Your computer operating system
- The type of browser you are using
- If you received an error message please provide it
- Is it a specific database you can not access?
We will check into the problem, consult with our Systems Manager, and get back to you as soon as possible with additional information.