Skip to main content

New Library and Information Science Titles : ILL

These titles have been recently acquired by WVLC and are available for Interlibrary Loan to interested libraries and library staff.

I'm an In-State Library. How do I borrow a title from WVLC?

Who can make ILL requests through WVLC?

State Library Services only place interlibrary loan requests (ILL) for state employees who has a library card with the agency

State employees include:

  • Legislators
  • Agency Staff
  • Librarians and Library Staff
  • K-12 Teachers and School Media Specialists
  • Public University Employees

All others will need to go to their local public library.

West Virginia Library Commission
1900 Kanawha Blvd East | Culture Center, Bldg. 9 | Charleston, WV 25305
In-State Toll Free : (800) 642-9021 | (304) 558-2041